Re: About to format the whole laptop, need some partitioning advice.

> Yes.  Partition manually, and create a partition to hold *all* your
> Linux data.  However, rather than selecting a filesystem type, you
> choose "Physical volume for LVM", and then configure LVM.  It will
> then let you use this partition for a new LVM volume group.  Once
> that's done you can add as many logical volumes as you like, and
> assign mountpoints to them, make swapspace etc, and then continue
> with the install as usual.

I have 685 GB free space. I choose 585 GB as my primary partition and
set it as LVM.
Should I keep the bootable flag ON or OFF for this partition.

Also After that how can I create sub-volume? Can't find a way to do
that in the installer!