Re: Updating not working as expected

On Sunday 09 February 2014 18:05:52 darkestkhan wrote:
> Personally I'm dubious if using `jessie` instead of `testing` atm
> should even work - considering that it is basically testing for the
> time being.

The beauty of using the name, Jessie, instead of Testing is that when
Jessie becomes Stable, the system will automatically upgrade to
Stable.  As soon as Jessie is Stable, the floodgates in Testing will
open and all the new packages will just rush in.  By staying with the
name Jessie, you can chose your moment to go back to Testing.

Lisi