Re: About to format the whole laptop, need some partitioning advice.

> Understand that if the HDD has bad electronics, anything you plug it into
> could be damaged.

> Do you have an anti-static wrist strap and spare anti-static bags?

No, But I got myself a meeting with my friend who runs a laptop repairing shop,
who is willing to give me access to his hdd casing.
I will take my girlfriend's dell laptop, I have already installed debian in it.

Hopefully I manage to get the hdd repartitioned. Will keep everyone posted.