USB wireless network adaptor

Hi,

I'm having a HP laptop running wheezy. The built-in wireless adaptor wasn't working fine. So bought a Asus usb-n10 wireless adaptor. installed the drivers and it works fine.
But once i shutdown or restart my laptop, its not working. The lsusb command shows the wireless adaptor, but the adaptor is not working (not getting detected in network manager in gnome). only way to make it work is to restart.
Has anyone faced a similar situation and is there any fix for this issue.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mani