Re: How to block kernel updates

On Sat, Feb 08, 2014 at 07:57:51AM +0000, Roelof Wobben wrote:
> Oke,
>
> I will do a re-install of my 80G box.
>
> What will be a good partition scheme for normal desktop use?

Did you read my previous post?
I'd just give it the whole disk - one partition. Although, you may want
a separate home partion, your choice, now that you know the pitfalls of
choosing the wrong sizes. :)

BTW, there is probably more wisdom in the results of a Google search
than I could post with just a few minutes thought.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X