I can not install Debian because UEFI 32-bit

Hello, I am contacting you because I am confronted with the impossibility to install Linux on my computer because it has a 32-bit UEFI (without Legacy BIOS mode, although the processor is an x64) and all distributions Linux compatible EFI is 64-bit. My computer is a netbook Packard Bell easynote ME69BMP. I saw on the internet that other computers now are emerging (such as the HP Envy X2) with the same problem.

That is why I ask you, as a user of Linux, develop a version of Debian UEFI-compatible 32-bit. In the hope of one day being able to install Linux on my netbook.

Thank you.