Re: About to format the whole laptop, need some partitioning advice.

On Wed, Feb 05, 2014 at 12:46:07PM +0530, Anubhav Yadav wrote:

> Because when my computer boots up, it takes like 25 seconds more
> to get started after entering the username and password. That is 25 seconds
> of more wait after logging in.

Is that logging in at the tty prompt or through a GDM, if a GDM which
one?

Have you tried another GDM?

Also, does it just wait as though it is checking your credentials, or do
you actually login, but get a spinning cursor or something else?

oppressing." --- Malcolm X