setting laserprinter as default destination help needed

Script started on Tue 04 Feb 2014 06:06:23 PM EST
jude@d-216-36-20-9:~$ hp-probe

HP Linux Imaging and Printing System (ver. 3.14.1)
Printer Discovery Utility ver. 4.1

Copyright (c) 2001-13 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, LP
This software comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
This is free software, and you are welcome to distribute it
under certain conditions. See COPYING file for more details.

--------------------------------
| SELECT CONNECTION (I/O) TYPE |
--------------------------------

  Num       Connection  Description
            Type
  --------  ----------  ----------------------------------------------------------
  0*        usb         Universal Serial Bus (USB)
  1         net         Network/Ethernet/Wireless (direct connection or JetDirect)
  2         par         Parallel Port (LPT:)

Enter number 0...2 for connection type (q=quit, enter=usb*) ? 2

Using connection type: par

--------------------
| DEVICE DISCOVERY |
--------------------

    Device URI                                       Model
  -----------------------------------------------  ------------------
  hp:/par/HP_LaserJet_4_Plus?device=/dev/parport0  HP LaserJet 4 Plus

Found 1 printer(s) on the 'par' bus.

Done.
jude@d-216-36-20-9:~$ exit
Script done on Tue 04 Feb 2014 06:06:53 PM EST
What should I tell lpoptions as root to have this printer set as the
system default destination for printing?  I'll have to set this as
unshared too since I really don't need drive by spammers trashing my
printer and print jobs with their garbage.  I don't know how to translate
hp-probe's output to anything acceptable to lpoptions.

 jude <jdashiel@shellworld.net>