Re: MythTV from deb-multimedia setup?

Thanks to all, I will be taking my questions to the deb-multimedia
list, I should have thought of that.  Quickly, before I go, I did
clean up my 'hosts' file a little and took care of that problem,
although it didn't solve the basic problem. And ~/.mythtv/config.xml
is valid also.  I'll try to remember to post back here if I find some
answers, just in case anyone is curious.

Thanks again,
Jon

--
Jon