Re: PXE install, without internet?

Sorry for revoking this thread so early.
I installed like say 10 PCs simultaneously using apt-cacher-ng and PXE
server. Afterwards when I started other PCs to install from network,
they are refusing to identify the PXE server.

I also tried replacing the tftp files again but no help.

When I try to restart the tftp-hp service, I don't get the Ok prompt.

root@server1:/home/neo1691# /etc/init.d/tftpd-hpa restart
[....] Restarting HPA's tftpd: in.tftpdroot@server1:/home/neo1691#

The above is exact output of the prompt.

Here's is my networking configuration:

# The loopback network interface
auto lo eth0
iface lo inet loopback
iface eth0 inet static
    address 172.16.4.104
    netmask 255.255.248.0
    gateway 172.16.0.1

and here's is my tftp configuration: /etc/default/tftpd-hpa

TFTP_USERNAME="tftp"
TFTP_DIRECTORY="/srv/tftp"
TFTP_ADDRESS="0.0.0.0:69"
TFTP_OPTIONS="--secure"

Any idea where should I start debugging?