Re: todo list software

On Mon, 2/3/14, Brad Alexander <storm16@gmail.com> wrote:

  Subject: todo list software
  To: "Debian-user List" <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
  Date: Monday, February 3, 2014, 6:17 PM
At the risk of
  offending someone's tender sensibilities, can anyone
  recommend a good todo list software? I run KDE on sid, and
  kmail/kontact/etc seem to be in a bit of a mess.
I did a search for todo list on Debian this morning,
  and a lot of what I came up with hasn't been developed
  since 2003 or 2006. I was just wondering what others here
  might use.
Well, there's always emacs org-mode.  An oldy, but a goody.

Miles Fidelman