Re: todo list software

On Mon, 2/3/14, Brad Alexander <storm16@gmail.com> wrote:

 Subject: todo list software
 To: "Debian-user List" <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
 Date: Monday, February 3, 2014, 6:17 PM

 At the risk of
 offending someone's tender sensibilities, can anyone
 recommend a good todo list software? I run KDE on sid, and
 kmail/kontact/etc seem to be in a bit of a mess.

 I did a search for todo list on Debian this morning,
 and a lot of what I came up with hasn't been developed
 since 2003 or 2006. I was just wondering what others here
 might use.

 --b

I am currently trying to work out some kinks in 'taskfer', a script included in refracta (Debian respin).  There are two threads discussing it:

http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=58200  (older)

http://refracta.freeforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=373  (current)

Most of it is over my head but I'm gonna try to sort it out.