Re: Testing: Warning messages from su within cron

On 03/02/14 22:55, Stephan Seitz wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I’m using Testing. For some time I’m getting warning messages from
> scripts started via cron, e.g.:
>
> /etc/cron.daily/popularity-contest:
> su: No module specific data is present
> /etc/cron.daily/spamassassin:
> su: No module specific data is present
> su: No module specific data is present
> su: No module specific data is present
>
> Any idea what this could be? Those are the original debian scripts.
>
> Shade and sweet water!
>
>     Stephan

I've only seen that error once and it was related to pam (though it is
probably also related to other things).

I couldn't find anything in my notes, but I did turn up this (in a
search engine). Is it related/helpful?

http://debian.2.n7.nabble.com/Bug-736642-schroot-PAM-error-No-module-specific-data-is-present-td3161399.html

Kind regards