Re: You lazy son-of-a-guns out there! (Was: May I introduce to you)

On Mon, 3 Feb 2014, Joel Rees wrote:

But that was droll, Bob.

Thank you sir; high praise indeed. I wish I could assert authorship of the thing, but I stole it from another internet (l)user.

:-)

--
IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual
addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is