Re: You lazy son-of-a-guns out there! (Was: May I introduce to you)

On Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 4:06 PM, Bob Bernstein <poobah@ruptured-duck.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 1 Feb 2014, Doug wrote:

> I'm reasonably certain that as of this late date the _last_ thing anyone
> wants to see on this list is another OT baby-poop storm, but HAVE WE
> COMPLETELY SURRENDERED on the issue of top-quoting or bottom-quoting or
> whatever the heck we're calling it these days?
>
> C'mon!
>

> --
> IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual
> addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is
> confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive
> persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational
> metaphysical beliefs.

Hmm. I think I am not the only one who read Sharon's slightly
over-the-top introduction of the BBS media player and wondered what
Justin-what's-his-name had to do with Debian.

But that was droll, Bob.

--
Joel Rees

Be careful where you see conspiracy.