Re: Any reason not to run amd64 these days?

Thanks, Ralf.

I do use a couple of 32bit DAWs: Reaper and Power Tracks Pro. I use them in wine but I also have VMWare. If I just stick with the 32bit versions of the DAWs, all the 32bit VST plugins should be OK, right? Or are you saying there could still be issues?

Rick