Re: making my Wheezy beep. How?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: making my Wheezy beep. How?
- From: Chris Bannister <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 16:29:05 +1300
- Message-id: <20140201032905.GC29558@tal>
- In-reply-to: <1391212936.688.77.camel@archlinux>
- References: <20140131054022.GA17574@big.lan.gnu> <20140131154852.GD15141@n0nb.us> <1391212936.688.77.camel@archlinux>
On Sat, Feb 01, 2014 at 01:02:16AM +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Fri, 2014-01-31 at 09:48 -0600, Nate Bargmann wrote:
> > Have you edited ~/.config/Terminal/terminrc to enable xfce4-terminal
> > to issue the beep?
> > The relevant line is:
> > MiscBell=FALSE
> > Set it to TRUE.
> Neither my Arch nor my Linux install have got such a file :D.
Then create it! :-) There are 'heaps' of "runtime configuration" files
which initially don't exist but you can create for your own personal
"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people
who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the
oppressing." --- Malcolm X