Re: why linux can't see my memory

On Friday 10 January 2014 06:58:19 Scott Ferguson wrote:
> Run level 2 which I suggested will boot and run fine with *much*
> less.

Yes.  Many of the things people have suggested would work, but he is
not listening to suggestions.

If he is trying to boot a Knoppix DVD to a GUI it would need more
memory, which could explain why he says that it won't boot.

I am beginning to think that he is a troll, since he takes absolutely
no notice of advice from anyone, but keeps asking the same questions.

Lisi