Re: Re: Problems while using Tor Browser on Debian 7

On Thu, 2014-01-09 at 01:01 +0600, Muntasim-Ul-Haque wrote:
> Right you are. I installed both the Tor browser bundle and Debian Tor
> package. I also installed Viladia. Should I install only one of them?
> Which one? Enlighten me.
> Thanking you,
> Muntasim-Ul-Haque

You can use both at the same time but you need to configure different
port numbers to avoid collision. /etc/tor/torrc is the default file you
should edit for tor. Do a little reading, other people have already told
what you should try, if you are still in trouble you should be more
precise on your question.

--
André N. Batista
GNUPG/PGP KEY: 6722CF80