Re: Mail without MUA?

> master is the name of the main postfix process. But note that having a
> MTA running won't get emails from the provider pop3 server...
Exactly! Master pointed me to postfix. But this does not explain, why I got the
mails from the pop3 server.

I changed now postfix, so I get

lsof -i:25
COMMAND   PID USER   FD   TYPE DEVICE SIZE/OFF NODE NAME
master  24703 root   12u  IPv4 334547      0t0  TCP localhost:smtp (LISTEN)

Now it isu listening only to localhost and no more to all (see my mails
before, there was an asterix instead of "localhost").

I will watch this! Hope now, it will be fixed. Otherwise please allow me to ask
again.

Thank you very much for all the help. If it is fixed, I will tell you,
promised!

Best

Hans