Re: SteamOS: Derived from Debian 7

On Mon, 06 Jan 2014 19:54:12 -0800
David Guntner <david@guntner.com> wrote:

> Anyone else here think this is awesome news? :-)
>
>                --Dave

It surely is! Though SteamOS, I believe, is gonna see much more use
on SteamMachines, than on PCs, and personally, I'm not a console guy,
but all the SteamOS-compatible games should be reverse
Linux-compatible, and that's great. It's a pity though, that
Steam client doesn't work on Wheezy out of the box, that's part of the
reason I decided to move on to Testing/Sid again. In any case, Valve
are responsible for my return to gaming after 4 or 5 years almost
completely out of the gaming world after ditching Windows completely.

--
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Best wishes,
Alex S.