Re: why linux can't see my memory

On 06/01/14 17:59, Long Wind wrote:
> I am downloading  KNOPPIX_V7.2.0CD-2013-06-16-EN.iso
> It will take a few hours
>
> Should I download other KNOPPIX CD images instead?

No.,

> I will burn it
> shall I replace wheezy with it?

No. While you 'can' "install" it to a Hard Drive it's best used as a
Live CD. NOTE: it's Debian "derived", not Debian.

When I suggested Knoppix:-
;you'd been asked about the details of your mb and BIOS settings but
hadn't replied. Having since provided that information dmidecode
information is unnecessary.
;it was just an example of a Live CD, pretty much any Live CD will do
the same job if it has dmidecode installed

Kind regards