Re: since last upgrade unable to upgrade, install whatever...

François Patte,  6.01.2014:
> Le 06/01/2014 11:38, Selim T. Erdogan a écrit :
> > Erwan David,  6.01.2014:

> >> Bug is in ruby-debian which does not provide debian_version.so for ruby 1.8
> >>
> >> You may comment out everything in /etc/apt.conf.d/10apt-listbugs until it is fixed.
> >
> > Another option would be to remove the apt-listbugs package (temporarily)...
>
> and install bugged upgrade without any warning?

That's what I would do, though you might want to check bug reports for
"critical" packages, to be on the safe side.  Hopefully the bug will be
fixed soon and you can reinstall apt-listbugs.

Actually, after looking at http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=734256,
what you could do is to remove apt-listbugs, install ruby1.9.1, and then
reinstall apt-listbugs.