Re: how to configure pulseaudio to use analog speaker on motherboard not hdmi on video card

On 05/01/14 01:54, Mitchell Laks wrote:
Now   (you are really on the ball so I would love to ask you another question ...)

You are quite mistaken there, I'm at most only just one step ahead of you in learning :-)

I will  start another thread
about a problem with my keyboard
It intermittently is typing unstopping repeated letters when I enter just one letter.

Didn't you have a question/ thread about this about a month ago? Can't remember, wasn't there any resolution then?

I will start a new thread though.
Mitchell

Yes, either rejuvenate that old thread, or start a new one.
In the meantime, have you looked into / searched for XKEYBOARD and AccessX?

--
Klaus