slow internet

Hi all,

I've a pc that I use like a gateway (debian 7), the clients connected, has strange problems:

the loading of web pages are ok but sometimes (only on some sites) the loading of web pages is very slow... half page loaded and I see the wheel rotating... sometimes webpage is loaded but I see again wheel rotating...

same sites on another DSL works fine

for porpuse test I disabled firewall and all other services...

so, can be a problem with MTU? now is 1500

I've eth1 lan, eth0 --> router ---> internet

I use google dns, routing is ok, DSL is ok.

Any idea?

Thanks for help!
--
Pol