Re: Dovecot *requires* MySQL?

On Fri, 3 Jan 2014, John D. Hendrickson and Sara Darnell wrote:

well look at the pkg in apt and see what it is.

The thread has answered my question in a very thorough fashion.

i'd be surprise with installing imap. haven't heard of that since the mid 90's

I think there is a lot of IMAP around. Much (most?) webmail runs on IMAP, and Apple's "Cloud," as far as email is concerned, is also IMAP.

However, and more than likely needless to add, Lord Knows I am not an Attorney, those are just my opinions, and I could be wrong!

--
IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual
addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is