Re: mtp://[usb:001,022]/131074

On Thu, 2014-01-02 at 00:13 +0000, Sharon Kimble wrote:
> 'Titanium Backup' only works on rooted phones, and it isn't rooted!
>
> What I need to do is to be able to back it up to the external SD card,
> which I can then dismount, remove it from the mobile and mount it on my
> linux box. From there I can rsync it, but I was hoping for a solution
> that wasn't so labour intensive.

You could use some ssh implementation for android and then connect to it
through wireless + sshfs.

> That's the plan for this week, and once that system is working, it will
> be no hardship to redo it monthly, and maybe even set up obnam to back
> it up as well, which I much prefer.

Other than that, if you do a "$ dmesg | tail" after plugin your USB
device, the output will contain the flash disk device file on /dev/sdX.
After that, mount it with explicit arguments for "allow_other" and "rw"
flags set.

--
André N. Batista
GNUPG/PGP KEY: 6722CF80