tuxboot

anyone use tuxboot?? I was trying to install Clonezilla using their
recommended tuxboot method. I'm running Wheezy. Either the download link
doesn't work, or the executable doesn't do anything. When I tried to run
the linux file(tuxboot-6), it just returned my command-line. I was able
to burn it to a CD, but I'm just curious. My netbootin doesn't seem to
make a real bootable image, or I'm doing it wrong:)
I tried compiling the source, but I was just missing too many things,
and I gave up.. QtCore was the last issue..

what do you use to make a bootable image on a USB stick??

--
Paul Cartwright