Re: [OT] non technical Q: bad or worse. Was: To do the same as Windows safe mode...........

On Wed, 2014-01-01 at 23:04 +0000, Brian wrote:
> On Wed 01 Jan 2014 at 22:04:15 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 2014-01-02 at 07:53 +1100, Charlie wrote:
> > > If people understand the meaning, then that's communication.
> >
> > This is what is said by the Spencer Tracy film :).
>
> Spenser Tracey rules! He had the knowse.
>
> (Work that out).

There for sure are more philosophically reasoned "opuses" (ouch, I
learned Latin and to use "opuses" for the plural is a PITA for me ;) ...
than Spencer Tracy films, but there are several films with Spencer Tracy
with a philosophically consensus that most modern philosophers aren't
aware regarding to their "important doctoral theses".

Never underestimate oldish Hollywood films!

I never ever will watch a modern Hollywood movie and I'm aware that even
old Hollywood movies where made to make money, anyway, don't
underestimate oldish Hollywood films, especially not movies with Spencer
Tracy.

YMMV!