Re: [OT] non technical Q: bad or worse. Was: To do the same as Windows safe mode...........

On Wed, 1 Jan 2014 18:42:42 +0000 Brian sent:

> The context and the subtlety (and maybe as said, the age range) are
> all important. But advocates of 'less worse' are presumably relaxed
> with 'less iller' and 'less wealthier'.

That goes on further, who is iller? Less ill than another who is
similarly ill. Less wealthy for one who doesn't have as much wealth as
another.

Less worse. They can all be pretty crook, some worse than others, but
still crook and some less worse.

Loose and lose are different words, as are thing and think. I have this
think that spins round.

Also as pointed out, "Could care less" someone who doesn't care much at
all could care less by caring not at all.

It's all good I think.

Communication is actually all about conveying ideas, feelings, thoughts
and information etc.. If people understand the meaning, then that's
communication. If not there is always what has been oft enough written
on this list, the only silly question is the one not asked.

Be well,
Charlie

    --
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	I have a great deal of company in my house; especially in the
	morning, when nobody calls......Henry David Thoreau