Re: mtp://[usb:001,022]/131074

Robin wrote:
> http://askubuntu.com/questions/87667/getting-mtp-enabled-devices-to-work-with-ubuntu
>
> Reply entitled : Connecting your Android phone or tablet to Ubuntu
> with MTPFS

OP already had her phone connected.  Apparently, nemo (file manager for
the Cinnamon desktop) is able to do this.  Now the question is: how to
use rsync to backup the internal memory and the SD card.

I'm not an expert in this, but I guess that rsync is not possible with
MTP and that a better solution would be to use an Android app like
Titanium Backup, doing a first backup + incremental backups later.