200 Homepages Links to your Website

Hello,

I own 200 websites in the travel area, real business. All 200
websites have original content.

The biggest clients in travel niche certified our websites buying
links on them.

We have these packages:

1. Standard Package Home Page (50 Pr3,Pr2,Pr1)

2. Articles Package - We will write an original article which will
fit our niche website, the article will be linked from home page so at
the next update for sure the page will have PR and will add only your
link on it.

Please let me know if you are interested to have your link on my
websites and I will provide more details like costs and list of
websites.

Warm regards,
Elena Ropot
(Online Marketing Consultant)

P.S. This is an advertisement and a promotional mail strictly on the
guidelines of CAN-SPAM act of 2003. We have clearly mentioned the
source mail-id
of this mail, also clearly mentioned the subject lines and they are in
no way misleading in any form. We have found your mail address through
our own efforts on the web search and not through any illegal way. If
you
find this mail unsolicited, please reply with "Remove" in the subject
line
and we will take care that you do not receive any further promotional
mail.