Part way there Was:Re: Wireless Controller Intel PRO/Wireless 2200BG in a Dell Inspiron 9300

On Friday 06 December 2013 11:21:45 Lisi Reisz wrote:
> I am having trouble with a Wireless Controller Intel PRO/Wireless
> 2200BG in a Dell Inspiron 9300 running a freshly installed Wheezy.
[snip]
> I had this card working in Squeeze, without, so far as I can
> remember, problems.

I have a partial success.  I have started the wireless connection
manually, as a result of continuing to Google.  I did:

Disconnect ethernet cable

# ifconfig eth1 up
# iwlist eth1 scan
# iwconfig eth1 essid NETWORK_NAME
# dhclient eth1

Followed by calling up Google and running a search.

It is up and running.  Now how do I make its functioning permanent?
(I.e. so that it will load automatically as it did before.)

Thanks for all the help, all,
Lisi