Re: does grub support wireless keyboard?

On Fri, 2013-11-22 at 00:01 -0500, Long Wind wrote:
> another question: how to find out if my PC support USB keyboard?
> does grub support USB keyboard?
> if it support USB KB, does that mean it support wireless keyboard?
> I am considering logitech wireless keyboard
> I am running wheezy
> Thanks!

Grub does not load special firmware. If your BIOS setup has any option
regarding enabling boot time wireless card you might have a chance to
make the above combination to work, otherwise assume no wireless
keyboard support during boot.

USB on the other hand is supposed to work without any special code, I've
never stepped on a computer which had usb port inboard but no usb
keyboard support.

--
André N. Batista
GNUPG/PGP KEY: 6722CF80