Re: Goodbye GNOME, Hello XFCE

On Fr, 2013-12-06 at 14:26 +0400, Reco wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 06, 2013 at 12:17:20PM +0200, Andrei POPESCU wrote:

> > > No transparency, no official statements, no evidence for it, but if you
> > > run the releases from upstream and not outdated versions from Debian,
> > > you'll notice the evolution of GTK and that it's at a dead end.
> >
> > Come on Ralf, this is one of your worst trolls ever. You can do much
> > better :p
>
> Please, don't be harsh on him. It's Friday night here, and a little
> flamewar on the Debian maillist is a fine ending of a long boring week :)

My week was boring regarding to a cold, so it was not easy to leave
home. However this won't cause a flame war. No storm at the moment, I
should leave home and buy something to eat for the weekend.

I'm sorry, I can't contribute more to this thread, since I already
pointed everything out.

Regards,
Ralf