Re: A rookie's query: Want to about Debian and the related

On Wednesday 04 December 2013 19:41:57 Brian wrote:
> On Wed 04 Dec 2013 at 13:19:04 -0500, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
> > A lot of your questions can be answered by just looking though
> > the various menu items, especially Tools-Options.
>
> AP is on a roll; all attention is focused on him/her. There is no
> need to stop the fingers typing because there will always be some
> helpful and considerate person to answer. When people stop
> responding he/she will disappear. It will seem like a bad dream.
>
> In Barnsley he/she would be accused of "taking the piss".

Here is AP's own take on this:
<quote>
On Wednesday, December 04, 2013 04:02:19 PM Lisi wrote:
> I didn't mind trying to help you off list.  But you are hogging the
> list and you are not even using Debian.

I am not hogging but I can use Debian in the future...I can have more
than one computer and preferably can install Debian in the
other...But in a world without money, who needs specific...? So
what...? Then I won't use KMail..? Or KDE is won't be there in the
Debian...? These questions would remain as these are which are
basically distro independent...isnt' it...?

I mailed you considering you to be knowledgeable...but I know the
human tendencies.....Its okay but I didn't anticipated what you wrote
<I posted the suggestion that we should end this thread>...When you
know that you had enhanced the private messaging, still you blamed
me...? You nulfile someone, but I can say this too....but I
didn't....Even Linus Torvalds didn't ever such words to anyone...then
we are small in comparision and have no right actually....
</quote>