Re: A rookie's query: Want to about Debian and the related

On Wednesday 04 December 2013 17:42:56 John Hasler wrote:
> AP writes:
> > But earlier you said they don't store cookies on PC...Ok you mean
> > they ask?
>
> They offer cookies but continue to allow access when you refuse
> them.
>
> Other ways to handle unwanted cookies (which Firefox/Iceweasel
> doesn't offer) is to either accept the cookie and save it to
> /dev/null or delete it when the tab is closed ("Delete at end of
> session" does not suffice as I often leave Iceweasel running for
> weeks).

This thread has now been going on for 11 days.  And not intermittently
for 11 days, but full on with loads of emails every day.  It becomes
less and less relevant to Debian, since Debian is simply not in
question any more.

Can't we just drop it, folks?

Lisi