Re: "Best Mail Client" - Was: [closed] A rookie's query: Want to about Debian and the related

On Tuesday, December 03, 2013 07:05:50 PM Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> I can see it in the header of your mail:

> "KMail/4.10.5 (Linux/3.7.10-1.16-desktop; KDE/4.10.5; i686; ; )" FWIW,
> your mail seems to be perfect :) but I didn't check if the thread is
> ok ;).

Oh Okay. How can headers be read in KMail...? Is it 'View Source' option which
appears on right clicking near any message in the Inbox of KMail? But if it is
that, it is pretty small or it misses some details which are visible from
Gmail interface. I am amazed to see that even it shows the things like the
version of Linux and KDE....amazing!

> Spell checking is possible, I'm not booted to my Kubunt where I use
> KMail too, so I can't say how it can be activated right now, but spell
> checking definitively is possible. I'm a dyslexic and spell checking is
> a default for all MUAs I use ... but not really helpful. Spell checking
> doesn't notice the difference between "be" and "bee" or "then" and
> "than", it still allows me to write as an idiot :D.

Well, I found "ABC Spell Checking" but it seems ridiculous. It even says there
is no work like 'KDE'. LOL..., I just wanted something which could underline
the words which have wrong spellings so that the user can see which one to
rectify; like the Gmail compose option has.

--
Regards,
AP