Re: OT: "Best Mail Client" - Was: [closed] A rookie's query: Want to about Debian and the related

On Tue 03 Dec 2013 at 20:03:50 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> Grammar checking doesn't work until today, but psychotherapy done by
> ELIZA is quite close to a real psychotherapy ;). I really fear the
> weapon systems that are "perfect" and should not cause collateral
> damages. Some of my childhood and youth idols, Joseph Weizenbaum and
> Marvin Minsky likely are not innocent for spreading the impression that
> computers are more save than they are. For _any_ decision I prefer a
> stupid human over a "smart" computer.

This mail has plumbed the depths of self-indulgence. Nothing matters
except the poster wishes to express himself on another subject after
going down all the byways presented by each and every post made to the
List. It is neverending.

After reading the post above you may be wondering what purpose -user
serves. It seems to have become a chit-chat mailing list and devoid of
self-discipline or anything remotely technical. Anything goes.

I prefer a stupid human being trying to answer problems Debian throws up
rather than a "smart" bot which may think this List is here for his own
amusement.