Re: plese stop Re: A rookie's query: Want to about Debian and the related

On 12/3/2013 2:45 PM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Tue, 2013-12-03 at 14:39 -0600, Stan Hoeppner wrote:
>> This thread began on Nov 24th, 10 days ago.  There have been 211 posts
>> (including this one) in this thread.  I dare say it ceased being
>> productive or insightful many, many posts ago.  And it ceased having
>> anything to do with Debian Linux quite a while ago.
>>
>> Let's move on to something worthwhile.
>
> Mailer used by Stan is "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:24.0)
> Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/24.1.1", so filtering unwanted threads
> doesn't work that good for Thunderbird, perhaps a drawback of
> Thunderbird when using mailing lists. Just a guess ;).

I'll start depositing paper bags full of dogs poop on your front porch
20 times a day and light each on fire.  Your reaction to that will
clearly demonstrate whether the problem has anything to do with your
ability to filter the flaming dog poop, or if something needs to be done
about the person depositing it on your porch.  Especially given that
rules are already in place to prevent such a thing.  In this case they
simply haven't been enforced yet.  For your sake, take a clue, and
extricate yourself from this argument before they are enforced.  Don't
assume that simply because it doesn't happen often that people don't get
banned from debian-user.

Ralf, do you really want to be known as the only person in 2013 to be
banned from debian-user?  And for what?  A stupid argument over mail
clients?

--
Stan