Re: A rookie's query: Want to about Debian and the related

On Tue, Dec 03, 2013 at 01:07:59PM +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

          .......snip.......

> You can use all of the mentioned MUAs.
>
> Kmail, Evolution, Sylpheed-Claws, Thunderbird/Icedove and Opera, they
> all are usable. Regarding to security there are other options, that are
> independent of the used MUA, e.g. encryption.

There seems to be a preoccupation with GUI MUAs on this thread. To me,
these are all eye candy. There's nothing wrong with a text based MUA
like Alpine or Mutt with Alpine being particularly well suited to a
noob and very easy to set up.

--
Bob Holtzman
Your mail is being read by tight lipped