Re: A rookie's query: Want to about Debian and the related

On Tue, 2013-12-03 at 18:12 +0530, AP wrote:
> You concluded very well. I guess I must start with KMail because of
> the K-factor (yes, I am on KDE). And then later can try Thunderbird
> and Evolution. I just asked about Thunderbird with a bit more emphasis
> because I just heard it here and there....with some priority....Well,
> I didn't know about what that priority was.....But the bottom line:
> use any one and then check. While sitting on Linux, I feel this is
> very correct: "Linux is self-responsibility".

PS to my last mail :D.

The most worse step is to do nothing. Everybody has got doubts. After
you fall in love with Mary, you'll notice, you better should have decide
to have a relationship with Simone. But it anyway wasn't a mistake, the
only mistake is to do nothing and to think about what might be the best
step to do. There isn't a best or worst, stagnation is the only worse
thing. Stagnation ends with death and Rock'n'Roll ends with death :p.

I prefer Rock'n'Roll, not always :D.

2 Cents