Re: A rookie's query: Want to about Debian and the related

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 6:12 PM, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote:

> You already said: "I guess our life is a race!"

> and we know the end of the race ;), the end is some kind of "issue" ;p.

The end is not any kind of issue because the end is sure and this is
known. If you call it an issue, I can call it an event. But the
conclusion: "sure to happen" and is no more a bug!

I said that seeing what really happens. Race..ok, but race towards
death because that is the ultimate value assigned to any living
creature...But then calling life a race is not bad, we have to do
something until we are living on this earth. So we are in the race of
life!

Enough off-topic deviation. I close this thread now since the
conclusions is received. And I see some things....and then ask if I
get confused....

Thanks.