Re: A rookie's query: Want to about Debian and the related

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 5:07 PM, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote:

> Everything can be hacked, it's a race!

Agreed but what I meant is that as soon as something is hacked/prone
to be hacked, developers can do the proper required patching or
editing the code so that the existing hole can be blocked. If a
further such a possibility arises, they again do so by looking at the
code and thus process is endless....Yes its a race! I guess our life
is a race!