OT: A rookie's query: Want to about Debian and the related

On Tue, 2013-12-03 at 02:34 -0500, Neal Murphy wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 03, 2013 02:04:18 AM Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>
> > Sorry for the extra broken English, I've got a cold :S and better don't
> > correct or try to rephrase my mails
>
> I quite understand. My fingers get stuffy. What I type seems oddly, mmm,
> distant, blurred. And my messages are often garbled when my hands have
> coughing spasms. And that's when they're awake; most of the time they fall
> asleep. :)
>
> Hope it passes quickly.
>
> (Your extra-broken English is still better than that of many native writers of
> it.)

Thank you :)

this morning my water boiler was broken, so I decided to use the
microwave to heat the water. I filled a glass pot with _metal parts_
with water, opened the door of the microwave and then I noticed it's
better not to use the microwave, a second before I wanted to turn on the
microwave.

I better don't maintain my Linux. Tinkering with root privileges today,
is asking for trouble.

Sorry for the OT, I should have sent this off-list, but IMO the
microwave anecdote is too funny.

Have you tested speech recognition? I guess it's good for you to type,
to practise flexibility of your fingers.

Regards,
Ralf