Re: A rookie's query: Want to about Debian and the related

On Tuesday, December 03, 2013 02:04:18 AM Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> Sorry for the extra broken English, I've got a cold :S and better don't
> correct or try to rephrase my mails

I quite understand. My fingers get stuffy. What I type seems oddly, mmm,
distant, blurred. And my messages are often garbled when my hands have
coughing spasms. And that's when they're awake; most of the time they fall
asleep. :)

Hope it passes quickly.

(Your extra-broken English is still better than that of many native writers of
it.)