Re: No Video

On Monday 02 December 2013 07:52 PM, erosenberg@hygeiabiomedical.com wrote:
>     Hudson --
>
>      My video - the data on the DOS partition is essential to me.  It is
>     obvious that the FAT table has been corrupted, and therefore I do
>     not know where the DOS files are.  They may be in the Linux
>     partition.  That is why I cannot do an install on that disk.

Hi Ethan,

I apologize if I've missed a mail or two in this thread. What are you
trying to get to at this point?

If your X server does not work, you still have access to your console to
perform some rescue operations. Alternatively you can also access your
machine with a LiveCD to copy data off and perhaps even perform repairs.

Sincerely,
Kailash