Re: A rookie's query: Want to about Debian and the related

On Mon, 02 Dec 2013 15:14:27 +0100, AP <worldwithoutfences@gmail.com>
wrote:

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 6:49 PM, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote:

I can't remember what I tested a while ago. Perhaps Claws, maybe
Sylpheed. I'll try _both_ again.

Have all tried Thunderbird? I am eager to know about it. Is it excellent?

I used it for years, it was and likely is excellent, but not a native
Linux app and as already mentioned before, I dislike the Mozilla policy.
It's my eccentric, whimsical notion that I don't use Mozillas _if
possible_, but I also guess that ... [1]. IOW Mozilla as a MUA for me
never ever again. As browser I still use QupZilla and the Tor Browser
Bundle quasi based on Mozilla software.

--
[1] We need some more EU Regulations, since it's absolutely unfair that
Italy is allowed to export more balsamic vinegar than Great Britain, the