Re: A rookie's query: Want to about Debian and the related

On Sun, 2013-12-01 at 17:54 +0530, AP wrote:
> Correct but at least if some particular MUA is used by several people
> (more than any other MUA is used by some people) then the particular
> MUA is worthy of use. Though I think it could be either of Thunderbird
> or Evolution or KMail....but I am not sure which one is used widely
> and by maximum no. of people.

Thunderbird is the most use GUI MUA, because it's used on other
platforms too. IOW, for Debian it's Icedove. Debian needs to rename
Thunderbird, but that's another story.

Mozillas (not only Thunderbird/Icedove), KMail, Evolution and Sylpheed
are often used. IMO even Opera has got a usable mail client, but I
suspect it's not that often used as the others.