Re: A rookie's query: Want to about Debian and the related

On Sat, 2013-11-30 at 19:45 -0500, Celejar wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Nov 2013 16:32:57 +0100
> Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote:

> > I suspect that the good MUAs are all without a GUI, hopefully I'm
> > mistaken.
>
> Sylpheed is a good GUI MUA.

Celejar, last time I tested it, it didn't work for my Rocketmail
accounts. Evolution and Kmail don't have issues with those accounts.
Another issue is GTK. GTK2 doesn't cause all the issues GTK3 does cause,
but how long will it be continued? Sylpheed is one of the MUAs I'll test
again, but I prefer everything completely without GTK, assumed it
doesn't have too much drawbacks, as KMail at least for *buntu has got. I
will test KMail with Debian and Arch Linux and if it shouldn't cause the
same annoyances as it does cause on *buntu, I'll stay with KMail.

Regards,
Ralf